Okay, just 10 things getting on my nerves of late:
- Auto correct fucking up my posts.
- People who yell at their kids to shut up and are louder than the kids were being.
- Telemarketers who hang up when you tell them you do not own the home. Ignoring the fact that you were fucking polite to them.
- People who take the last gas pump in the gas bar and park too far from it that no one can get passed.
- Cats who use curtains as a way to get eye level with you to gain your attention.
- Birds chirping in the morning. Why do they have to be so fucking cheerful?
- Twitter (I'm not it but I resent how it is everywhere).
- Watering plants. Needy little fuckers.
- C buys mandarin oranges everytime he goes shopping and never eats them. I have like 12 cans of mandarin oranges in my cupboard. But C will go buy more fruit before he eats those, and with them, more tins of mandarin oranges.
- No-name ginger-ale, tastes like ass.
I've had a pig of a headache today, and feel very bitchy, can you tell? I'm tired of fighting it. C left for his afternoon shift and won't be back until after midnight, so I can be a whiny, bitchy ass until tomorrow.