Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Like a bad smell

I linger and won't go away.
Thanks all for your good wishes, and yes, my darling Nonna is well enough now to drive my cousin insane. My cousin A is pregnant (sucker), and my Nonna is beyond thrilled. So the timely news I think really helped her from being depressed at the new doctor imposed restrictions on her. To tell the truth it seems like EVERYONE is having a kid right now. Isn't this something that should happen in your thirties, not twenties? The whole everyone is having a kid thing?
C has been driving me nuts. Not in usual oh so sweet I want to choke the fucking shit out of you way either. He was given a truck for work, which is awesome because his car is a piece of shit. We actually had someone come to our door off the street offer to scrap his car for$200 I think they would lose. Anyway, for this truck C was asked to get his red seal. This is journeyman papers. Well, the actual welding end he was fine. But now he has four books to study before this test. I mean this should work, two people studying away....
Now when I study I tend to tune things out, and let the world go on around me. C needs total and complete silence. TOTAL, like Nelson cleaning his ears will earn him a glare, for the noise. And , fuck me, what a bitch. I get that school and studying we're not his thing, but fuck... Lighten up already. I think I may go to my parents this weekend to give him the quiet he needs.... Yeah.... For him. I will also avoid the murder conviction.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I so understand him. I also need complete silence when I'm studying/writing. Nelson cleaning his ears, lol.

    I'm glad to hear your Nonna is doing better. It'll be nice to have you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know she is doing okay!

    ReplyDelete