Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Update on things

So I have hit an all time low.  I am depressed and sad.  C has said some awful things.  He says I am bossy and controlling, that I insist on everything my way, that I never give a little.  It has hit on all my insecurities about myself.  But I don;t care what he says, I'm not letting him out of the basement.




Haha, well, I thought it was funny.  Ali punch me, so maybe it was not as funny as I thought:P  Actually, things on the Chris front have been very... peaceful of late.  I'm backing off him enough that he is relaxing a bit more and things are good.  My brother is being rather surly with me, says I am getting "hogged" by C.  I just don't have the time to hang out with him I used to, and he is feeling hard done by.  Probably time to schedule something with him.  Hit the Spirit halloween shop for costumes or something.

7 comments:

  1. Ah Halloween... The time of the year when little boys dress like super-heroes an little girls dress like hookers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jamie,
    What are you going to be for Halloween?
    ~Inquiring minds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I think that's kinda sweet - sounds like lil bro is a bit jealous.

    Bless him.
    And no, don't let C out the basement. Boyfriends need to know their place.
    Naked or out of sight... or is that just me ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they never let me out of the basement either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sweetie. Give the bro some sweet time and lovin'. He can feel you are so "taken" and not by him this time.
    At least leave the lights on in the basement. Shadows kill y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, poor C.J. feels all left out. Need to make more time for him. Poor kid, middle child thing must suck. I actually do let C out of the basement once and and while, and he had a night light and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. I wouldn't know about that Jamie. I'm an only child, which got lonely at times for me. As for what other people think, who cares. I for one am all about living for myself and making me and my partner happy. I do think you should spend as much time as you can with your brother. They grow up so fast, as soon he may not have time for you.

    ReplyDelete