Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friends rock

So my best buddy set me up with a friend of his. Oh, man, he is smoking hot and seemed really nice. We just kind of hung out with the mutual friend, but YEAH and HELL YEAH we will be getting together later in the week. He is two years older than me... and actually a brother of someone I went to school with. Hated that 'phobe, but man, have I mentioned he is hot. So out of my league.
Don't get me wrong, I know I am not like a troll or anything, but I am... average. Average ehight, a bit skinny, and kind of boring. I have always been a bit of a nerd (Hello, I am blogging FFS). Guys that look like football players and models are not generally attracted to guys like me. I find they either like guys like themselves or twinks.
This guy is going ot be a pharmacist, so pretty smart too. I think it highly unfair that he gets to be smart and look like that. But then, I am getting the benefit so don't hear me bitch too loudly.
Oh, and on another track...
Guess who is going to be a big brother again? Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment