Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow, what a weekend

Had a GREAT time with ... okay... gonna say it... the new boy friend.

Took me to his city. Oh my fucking god... I love it.

His dorm is great. He is great. Have I mentioned he's hot. And he thinks I am the best thing in the world. I promised this would not happen. I will not fall in love. But, fuck, he makes me forget, fuck, everything. I even held out on him... okay, first time ever, and he was cool with it. "J, that makes you more worth the whole trip."

Okay, I did not hold out after that. Are you fucking kidding me? And, I think I have just become a major size queen, because, hell yeah, it matters. On the way back he took me took a nice place for dinner. Fuck, I am a little bit drunk... but very very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment