Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

almost got in an accident

So I took my brother over to the mall to get my mother a present. On the way back some idiot whips out of the parking space where I am. A blast of horn had him stop like half and inch from my bumper. I did my civic duty and with a flurry of hand gestures and shouts I expressed my dissatisfaction with his driving skills.
So we go home, my mom is gushing and CJ says "We almost got hit by a douche bag." Uncomfortable silence as two sets of accusing eyes fall on little old me. "That is not an appropriate thing to say," Dad sends a glare my way. Little shit ratted me out... or so I thought...

"That's what you call the drivers who make you mad," CJ tells him. OMFG! My bro is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! Your brother just earned himself two points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless the Profanity Dictionary!
    I love CJ!
    If they curse again, blame the genes! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO, thing is my dad prides himself on not swearing. my mom has a mouth like a sailor. North end girl that she is. Kinda funny he nailed dad rather than mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! i learned all my swearing from my mom :)

    ReplyDelete