Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling the love

So I spent last night doing my paper, kinda. In between I kept popping in here, and pouting about Chris going out with his friends (none of them students), Bastards! GOt my paper done finally!
So anyway, I was just finishing up when I go on my email and have a conversation with a good friend. Cheered me up remarkably. Then Chris texts me that he is leaving early, and called me later. So I sat on the phone, communicating on line. Feeling the love, and going off on my day with a big smile despite a very busy day.
I love days where you start off so positive.
Going out on Saturday with Chris, unilt then, I'm hoping to get to pop in on him on my way home tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. You should be happy. We all love our Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said "pop in on him"; kinda sexy. :)
    Have fun, like you always do!

    ReplyDelete