Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pet peeves today

Okay, just 10 things getting on my nerves of late:

  1. Auto correct fucking up my posts.
  2. People who yell at their kids to shut up and are louder than the kids were being.
  3. Telemarketers who hang up when you tell them you do not own the home.  Ignoring the fact that you were fucking polite to them.
  4. People who take the last gas pump in the gas bar and park too far from it that no one can get passed.
  5. Cats who use curtains as a way to get eye level with you to gain your attention.
  6. Birds chirping in the morning.  Why do they have to be so fucking cheerful?
  7. Twitter (I'm not it but I resent how it is everywhere).
  8. Watering plants.  Needy little fuckers.
  9. C buys mandarin oranges everytime he goes shopping and never eats them.  I have like 12 cans of mandarin oranges in my cupboard.  But C will go buy more fruit before he eats those, and with them, more tins of mandarin oranges.
  10. No-name ginger-ale, tastes like ass.
I've had a pig of a headache today, and feel very bitchy, can you tell?  I'm tired of fighting it.  C left for his afternoon shift and won't be back until after midnight, so I can be a whiny, bitchy ass until tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Jamie, I hope your headache clears so you can start to feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jamie. Still love yah. Plus I totally relate to your list, esp. 6, 7, 8. Fucking chirpy birds. So hate them.

    Hope you are feeling better now. Take care and breathe ok?

    ReplyDelete