Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Green-eyed monster

Chris got it bad.
Okay....first a question.  If you like someone, you give them your number, and they call you back almost a YEAR later for the first time, how enamored are you with this guy?... Yeah, so not the way to anyone's heart, or hell even into their pants.
This guy calls me out of the blue.  We were watching a movie.  I did not even remember who he was.  Then he admits it's been a while.  So I think back to last year.  March I think.  Yeah, dude, so not cool. So, so, so not cool.
But what surprised me was how bent out of shape C got.  All pissed off that I gave him my number eons ago.
I am so not a jealous person.  I've never gotten the whole jealousy thing.  Yes, C, the truth is I have *gasp* dated.  I have given guys my number, and I have exes.  Deal with it.
Officially it's been over a year since I met C.  And we got off to a rocky start.  But I'm in now.  So I think at this stage he can put jealousy away.  Because instead of chuckling over a social retard together and a good night he gets to fight with me.  Well done, Einstein.

Working 62 hours this week.  Quite different from last year's reading week which was marked with ridiculous amounts of alcohol, oh, yeah, and Chris.

9 comments:

  1. How old is C?

    Are you a Taurus? Cause your laid back tude is just like mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C is 26.
      I'm actually supposed to be a Capricorn, and am noting like my star sign says I am supposed to be. I'm like the anti-capricorn.

      Delete
  2. Gosh. Sounds like good-old-fashioned b.s. to me. Sorry you are in it. But maybe he will relax after a good b.j. or a monster shit or something!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.B. I accidentally deleted your reply, sorry. But yeah, no worries. There is no way we don;t talk. I personally find the silent treatment impossible to maintain.:P But mountains out of molehills, that is C to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw jamie lol! yeah ... we all have had those moments ... i got through my jealous streak ... there's hope for C :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can identify a litte my own relationship in this writing :D, cuz' my spouse is sort of jealous kind a little, but I'm not at all....and well, we are also fighting sometimes for he's being jealous of me all for superflous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose it shows he cares.
    Would you be that impressed if some guy called you looking to get laid (which after all that time HAS to be the reason) and he didn't care ? At all ?

    Still not cool though, jealousy is so destructive.

    Sometimes I think I'm the anti-capricorn too,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well I gotta admit if he was like "Hey you should go. Have fun" it would be even worse:P

      Delete