Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cock-blocked by iTunes

So I was listening to Elephant this morning.  Really liking them.  So I decide to download. Usually I admit I try to download shit for free.  But this is a new group and opening up some new ideas, so I figure, no, pay for the music you cheap bastard, you already know you like it.   ITunes is saying I do not have money on my account.  Are you fucking kidding me?  I just put a 20 dollar card on them.  I refuse to link it to my credit card, because on line my perception of money is a little.... well.... I forget how much I actually spend.  So I guess I have to try to find my receipt.  Fuckers.

2 comments:

  1. Well I did find my receipt. You'll never believe it PB. It wa in my jeans, lol;). So I got the songs I wanted and I am a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Receipts are so bogus nowadays. At bricks and mortar stores anyway. I despise that heat sensitive "disapearing ink" crap. How is that a proper means of keeping a record of purchase for any length of time.

    Stupid corporate bastards. Hate, hate, hate it. We should start paying with money that has disapearing ink. Credit card receipts (their copy) would be the logical place to start! LOL.

    ReplyDelete