Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So I did get included on the best male sites yesterday. Although an increase in traffic it brought along an email from a clothing distributor offering to pay me for advertising. Seriously? I have never given a thought, and now that I have the answer is hells no. I am very selfish, but my blog is for me, and whoever wants to read it. It sure is not about selling clothing. Maybe it was not a wise idea to join the network, but I can always unjoin if I find I get undulated with businesses that cater to the gay community.

Exception
*I will be thrilled to advertise for lube and condoms for supplies*

You know priorities;)

8 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I never fail to laugh when reading your blog, and that little sidebar at the end did it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetheart, remember my sob story about being hijacked? Just be cautious about these groups.
    But I am with you 100% on your Exception. Of course you might have to add the battery operated contraptions and happy happy joy joy toys! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There's ALWAYS time for lubricant!" - Harry Block (Orlando Jones) from the movie Evolution...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, PB, true! They do request you to post their link, which I did not, but was not a sticking issue thank goodness. Sex toy, lol, because you should always make time for play time and lubricant;)
    Jamie (probs posting again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats... and make sure that if any lube/toy co wants you to post a link or ad- get free samples first...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well of course. I need to really know what I am endorsing. I'm a giver like that:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still nice to be asked though eh ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was kinda cool. Nice clothes too. At least they had nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete