Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

While the parents are away.... and then not

   So, last night I get a phone call to say my parents are spending the night at my grandparents because the boys were asleep.  Ahhhh, air conditioning, no parents, sounds like C's spending the night.  After a bit of prodding he comes over.  Okay, a shit load of prodding actually.  He gets all bitchy about my parents, well my dad, not being over fond of him.  Dad was pissy about C staying over while they were at the cottage.  Well, fuck, they asked me to look after the place and if they think I was doing that and NOT taking advantage.  Seriously?
   Anyway, finally convinced him to come over.  We take off after about 30 seconds or so to my room.  So things are going quite well.  You may say we are getting along well and playing nicetogether, very nice indeed.  Then a fucking car in the driveway, accompanied by a scream that tells me this is no lost car turning around in our driveway.  The parents are definitely home with a very pissed off Casey in tow.
   Well C is off me in a heartbeat and scrambling for his clothes when I remind him that his car is in the driveway anyway, so he is going nowhere fast.  "Just go down and turn on the TV." So I hear the TV about 20 seconds before the parents open the door.  Whew, close one.  I got cleaned up and dressed soooo fucking fast as I hear my mom asking Chris how he is doing.  I come down the stairs, trying to walk as if my ankles were not doubling as ear muff three minutes earlier.
   Almost got away without competely embarrassing ourselves, until commercial is over on television.  When C came over I was watching a movie on OUT tv.  Well, at 2 AM the channel tends to turn a little bit more "adult".  So suddenly a review on a new sex toy.  I don't know what was funnier, the look of horror on C's face as the loud voice on the television warned about "make sure you use plenty of lubrication", or my mother trying not to laugh.  Chris went home about 40 seconds later.
   So this morning I sent him a text : "My parents are out of town, wanna come over?"
   "I H8 U"  Obviously a accidental pocket text:P

5 comments:

  1. I love daredevil-slip stories like this! Lol! I can only imagine Chris' face. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome. omg. too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, ok that was hilarious! Love the line about your ankles doubling up as ear muffs, had me roaring with laughter.

    ReplyDelete