Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Okay, seriously so pissed off now

TCS, I made a promise NOT to hijack thread, But FUCK!


@JH04 Why do these "Christian" hate that i cannot say...i'd say hate the act and not the person...now it is definitely not in our hands to judge or hate homosexuality rather it is important to pray with or for them and continuously speak with them to know their life and why they choose that part rather than rebuke them .i have seen a number of people turn away from their gay act because someone Christian was there for them and cares..Correct with love is the only true way out...


Now you mention that God is a forgiving God, Yes He sure is but unto those who repent and acknowledge their wrong and ask for forgiveness...now if you don't ask for it or acknowledge that you are wrong then the forgiveness does not take place...If you permit me i'll also say that the Bible mention "They are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins (Romans 1:18ff)" (This is for all sins not homosexuality). As a result of this great passion, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without an awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and trusting in Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation..




Lastly you mentioned God created Evil....I'll argue that and say that He did not ! God is a good God and evil is simply the absence of God...When the mind and heart is so far away from God, that is when the evil thing creeps into our heart...I could go on but i shall rest my case here for now.


Okay, first off, JH,while never mentioning evil, mentioned homosexuals.

Fuck I thought my fucking head would explode. How dare you fucking DARE claim this is not fucking hate your goddamned fucking bigot!

Oh-kay, maybe I can go to bed right now and NOT have my head explode. I got so fucking pissed I was literally shaking. And I never get fucking pissed like that. Why did this one set me off so bad? I think it was because I could not just flame the fucking bitch.

2 comments:

  1. aw jamie ... we had a bad religious zealot moment today too :(

    i vented on my blog about it ... don't read it tonight ... you'll get as pissed as me today ... heart pounding and yes: head exploding.

    the REAL love comes from us who are loving.

    love.

    you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she want to be "loved" like that??? God basically hates her, but is willing to forgive her if she constantly begs for forgiveness... ur something. I loathe that kind of Christianity.

    Adult Student
    (google isn't letting me sign in)

    ReplyDelete