Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Email stalker gave up, I hope

Been getting nasty emails, I've been reading them, but not replying. I kept wanting to not read them, but nosey me... I had to see! So... finally I had enough, right after I wrote about my date he wrote a nasty about no one wants to hear about a guy "fucking my ass". Which I thought was rather funny, because there were absolutely no details about that at the time. So I wrote back, basically saying as he was filling in the blanks, he obviously has a lot more interest in gay sex than you would expect in a het man, and maybe he should wonder why he keeps up with a blog that is rather open in what it is. About a gay man's life, including sex.
I haven't heard back.
Fair warning to anyone... It's a gay thing, I think...
We can go all bitch on you. *three snaps in a triangular formation* Uh huh.

11 comments:

  1. The ending is amazing hahaha it made me smile =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh, you go girl, talk to the hand! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamie: That last line made me laugh (you recall my recent post about stereotypes). Ha ha, see? As far as the hatemail, well, let the haters hate. I'm a straight man, but I respect you for you being able to just be you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol@ CAPRICIOUS. I am so doing that sprinkles thing one day out with my straight friends, just for reaction. Funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jamie all the good lines have been said, so I will just entertain you for a moment with a dance.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. geeeeeezus ... not sure why people bother with the hate mail ... i'm sure they'll get bored and move on ... hopefully not to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. because i've been enjoying getting acquainted with your blog and enjoying myself, i gave you a little something on my page ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 snaps in the Z formation... oh no he di'int!

    LOL im glad you handled it, that totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete