Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

So it's done

The nail in the coffin. He said the words, or shall I say gave the ultimatum. He has to be number one, or he is nothing. Buh-bye. The heartache was not there. I had been preparing myself for the dump, so not at all shocked. Not like with A where it came from no where.
My friend from school Ali was very sympathetic. "We should go shopping."

Okay girls... I like men.... But gay is not the same as being a girl. Shopping does not cheer me up. I hate shopping, even when I HAVE to get something. "Okay, we could get drunk." My girl! Got it in two. So, out tomorrow night, (Wednesday is late classes) to get drunk with Ali and Alex.

2 comments:

  1. You did what you had to do. I'm sure you'll find someone wayyyy better than him. Have getting drunk tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest shots! I absolutely hate shopping too (except for home decorative stores- LOVE!) For clothes, I shop like a guy. I know what I want, I get it and I get out. BTW: this applies to you too! Some Guys are TOADS!

    ReplyDelete