Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Not on much today

Friday is always busy for me. Afterclass I am working. I like work, so it is not a hardship. I have been working there for a while now. It is what really made me go on to University. I used to think that I would never go to University, but loving my job... and the really wonderful support of the vets where I work kind of gave me the courage to man up and do it. Don't get me wrong, I've always had good grades, but I kind of did it by taking the easy road... standard classes rather than the advanced ones I needed to get into my science program. So I ended up with an extra year in HS to get those classes. I am going to be a vetrinarian when I grow up :)
Anyway, class, then shift at the animal hospital, then home again, home again. I'll try to poke in from time to time. So, off to school. Hope you all have a fabulous day.

1 comment: